Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm 16 by Today !!!!!

Today is my birthday ~
wish most of the people remember is my birthday :D

Birthday should be going out with frienda celebrate or throwing a party ~
but for me , i didn't go out with friends or throw a party ~

My family and I + my babysiter family
have dinner at DAI SENG behind my house .
We have starter , sea cucumber , shark fin , garlic fried pork stick , yam cakes , steamed fish , noodle mee and most important >

BIRTHDAY CAKE !!!

Marble cheese cake from Secret Reicpe ~

and after that I have a movie at TGV with brother and sister

NINJA ASSASIN ( 18? )
a nice cool violent movie ~
the blood are real BUT TOOO JUICY (you will know what I mean after you watch it )

This the day of my Birthday ~

Present :